- Commentary: Justice reform and education reform are linked
- > Feb 11, 6:05 AM: Education is the great equalizer and the best vehicle in driving students toward their passions. When done right, these passions then lead students to a life where they can thrive---and not just survive. This fundamental
- Bill to expand mastery education pilot program introduced
- Feb 8, 7:12 AM: A bill to let more schools take part in the state’s mastery-based education pilot program was introduced into the Senate Education Committee on Wednesday.
- What if personalized learning was less about me and more about us?
- > Dec 26, 9:28 AM: The project typifies the mix of personalized and social learning that has been a mainstay for 25 years at King, a founding member of a school network called EL Education. The network sets these schools apart from a more recent wave
- Reality Check Episode 48: The Future of Education — Reimagining Learning with Kelly Young
- > Dec 11, 8:41 AM: Kelly Young, executive director of Education Reimagined, joins Reality Check to talk about her quest to bring learner-centric education models and methods to the forefront of practice in the field and tools and techniques to the
- Personalized learning launches in Rochester schools
- Dec 10, 8:39 AM: Five city schools launched their personalized learning programs recently with lighthearted, interactive skits to get students excited about what’s in store for their classrooms.
- Making it personal: Pilot program looks to create better learning environment
- > Nov 26, 7:35 AM: Officials with Bedford County Public Schools said schools involved in the division’s personalized learning pilot program are “definitely on the right track” in creating a better learning experience for
- The Future Of Learning? Well, It’s Personal
- > Nov 16, 7:08 AM: If you do a Google image search for "classroom," you'll mostly see one familiar scene: rows or groups of desks, with a spot at the front of the room for the teacher. One teacher, many students: It's basically the definition of
- Lt. Gov. Forest sees personalized learning first-hand at Shuford
- Oct 24, 5:53 AM: This format allows the teacher to focus on the students who need a little more attention and the teacher can see how to direct those efforts. Every classroom in Shuford Elementary works in this way.